View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 04:35 PM   #10
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

When I had my dtr 25 years ago I had a 7 year old male yorkie named Zorro. He was very sweet but had never been around kids. I had never even left him alone for a night so just my being gone a few days was hard on him. When we brought my dtr home from the hospital I had my Mom bring her in to the house and put her in her crib in her room. I went and gave Zorro kisses and attention and he seemed ok. Then that evening I was sitting on the couch holding my daughter and Zorro was laying next to me. All of a sudden he yanked the little premie hat right off her head. I was so surprised as he was such a gentle little guy. We started putting my dtr on the floor in her Kangarockaroo (I know I am dating myself) and we let him get use to her. Of course we were right there. Pretty soon I would sit in the chair with Zorro and my dtr both in my lap. After that initial hat snatching he was fine with her. Which was a good thing since I really hated the thought of giving up my dtr. lol Hopefully Houston will adjust to the baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!