View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
YorkieZoo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

We use an articifial tree and we are also Christmas "power decorators" ...I firmly believe if you don't have to rearrange your house for Christmas you just aren't doing it right! LOL!

I also take cinnamon oil on a wash cloth and "wipe or rub" it on the electrical cords...it smells good, but the dogs hate it. They totally stay away from the tree and it adds a nice "Christmasy" smell to the living room.

Our biggest issue a few years back was (puppy stage) was the "chewing" on the presents.

Cinnamon sprayed the edges and bows....no more chewing...and also made sure they had access to something appropriate to chew on at all times.

We did have the ER glass visit the very first year....Houston and the cat worked in concert to get them down....so no more glass ornaments on the bottom 1.5 feet....we use that toul scarfing down there.

Now if I could figure out how to get the cats to stop going after the "ting ting" we would be purrrrfect.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!