View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 08:52 AM   #10
cajungal
YT Addict

She does not have a website. And she never gave us an e-mail address. So, phone contact is the only way. She only lives about 5 miles from us. I just found out about her from word of mouth. She told my mom that she was putting them in the paper after they were born to collect deposits for anyone interested in the puppies. And since she said that we found out about her before, we would be the first ones in line. If she still does not call, and we see her ad in our local paper, then we will place one last one phone call. If it still falls through, we still got that one other lady in mind. She is not what you would consider a breeder though. Because she only owns 2 yorkies. 1 is a male and he is only 10 months old. (He is not the daddy, just her pet) Her other yorkie is a female and is due around New Years Eve. 4 puppies are expected. And we are second on her list for a female. She is our second choice if things don't work out with the previous breeder. I met her before and her dogs. She is really nice, her yorkies are so beautiful and well-kept. She takes excellent care of her 2 dogs and really knows her stuff.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!