View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 01:41 PM   #11
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaly View Post
Thank you both for your kindness. It does help to heal my broken heart. It is comforting to know that there are people who understand how deep the loss is, even after five months have passed. Those who know us well understand how Ashley and her sisters were the center of our lives and how difficult it is to live happily without them. Most other people assume that, after five months, we should already be "over it," especially since Ashley lived such a long, full, and mostly healthy life. I really appreciate your support.
It was five years November 5th that our Cassie left us, we were so blessed with many years with her. We know so well there isn't a time limit on getting over a loss of a beloved pet.

I am so sorry you had to go through all this. I hold Cassie's urn often, and still cry in missing her, I can't bare the thought of ever having to open it, reading your posting my heart felt the pain that you have gone through. Picture of Cassie is in our avator she is forever is in our hearts.

What a gift each and every precious fur baby is to us all, God knew they were needed in our lives.

Hugs to you from us both,
Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!