View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 08:33 AM   #6
cajungal
YT Addict

I totally agree. Like I said, I know I am worrying for nothing. I worry about everything under the sun. We were going to go over to put a deposit only. When she calls us back, we were going to put a deposit, so we can get a puppy. We are not picking a puppy out almost until they are ready to go home. The lady over the phone advises not to just point to one and say I want that one! Because they change in apperance and personality as they grow. I totally agree with her. My mom said she really wanted a female. And the lady said we are on her list for a female. With 2 litters being born, it is almost a guarantee of having at least 1 female. And I don't want to go over too soon, only when the breeder says we can. I know she is tired. The mommy dogs are tired. The babies need rest. And most mommies are really protective over their babies and may snap at you. And I don't want to hold them too soon either. But, I can't wait to at least view their beautiful faces! I still never even got to see the yorkie mommies yet. Because it was too close to their due date and I did not want to make the dogs nervous or upset them. I am sure I will probably hear something by Christmas! But, I know it won't be for real until we actually get to give her a deposit to hold a puppy for us.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!