View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #15
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Everything that Mike said x2 for me. Having seen Eddie, and Jackson look amazing and having so much fun with this, guess who's saving up for agility class?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I agree, looks like a blast. I'm inspired to look for a local class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by srostie View Post
Kudos to you and Jackson, it is amazing what our dogs can accomplish with a little work! Good luck on the next class! I showed Jonah your video and he is ready to go! Though, we dabble in practicing the events in the agility course, Jonah has not had any formal training. But, now you and Jackson have motivated us so a class maybe in Jonahs' future.( he can't let Jackson get ahead of him).
Yayyyyy! I think we totally need to get the Yorkies as a top breed in agility! Yorkie take-over. My friend Lauren is probably going to get Nala involved in agility in the summer (Jackson's little girlfriend Yorkie). It's just a lot of fun and I've really noticed Jackson's confidence boost so the class has been worth it to me just for that. I'm anxious to read about all of your guys future agility work!

Maximo - are you close to DC at all? I've heard of a really good training club in DC. But I'm not sure where you're located. I wish you were closer to me because I love this training place.

Last edited by Britster; 11-21-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!