View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
Sgt_Cooper
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Dog food recomendations?

This is sort of a branch from the people food discussion. I'm trying to stop the people food feeding him anything from my plate. As ive said before im stilla learning momma to a 1yr 3 month yorkie named Cooper and a 10 month old lhasa apso girl named Lailah. I started my coop' on pedigree when he was a puppy cuz thats what the breeder had him on. When i got my girl, i tried her on the same and i think it made her sick where it had rice in it and lhasas im told cant do rice, so i switched my yorkie on something she could eat so i had them on the same thing. I switched to purina puppy chow, then to the (current dog chow). Just wondering hoe it standsup in the big scheme of dog foods. I dont have to feed them the best of the best of the best but want to make sure they have a decent brandof food. We dont have easy access to the big pet stores etc here in a super small town. But curious on everybodys dog food oppinions. They seem to like what they are on, but if i ever changed it again, it needs to be the same for both dogs as it'd be impossible to keep them out of each others food. So it couldnt be anything w rice in it cuz of miss Lailah.
Sgt_Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!