View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Question How does your dog deal with change?

How does your dog deal with change?

Jackson is iffy about certain things. He has things a certain way and doesn't really want them to be changed.

For example, over at my dad's house when we sleep there, they were painting and doing work in the upstairs so for a few months when visiting we would sleep on the roll out couch downstairs (which is where master bedroom is and my brothers room) so Jackson got accustomed to sleeping down there... when I tried to bring him back in my bedroom upstairs for the night, he drove me CRAZY! We got absolutely got NO sleep... he was up ALL night (after a full day of exercise, etc) and I've just given up and we sleep on the couch every time we visit.

I live with my mom, stepdad and little sister but we have our own 'section' of the house with bedroom, bathroom and living space so Jackson considers this our 'home'... the other night, I went upstairs to watch a movie in my moms bed with her and my sis. Jackson was alright for about an hour but then he was READY to go downstairs. He sat at the top of the stairs and let out a little whine every 5 minutes just because he wanted to go lay downstairs.

He is very much set in his ways and his schedule and I wouldn't say he particularly likes change.

How do your Yorkies react to change?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!