View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 07:17 AM   #1
cajungal
YT Addict

Default Am I getting all worried for nothing?

I don't know if I am getting all worried for nothing. But, the lady that we were possible getting a puppy from still has never called us back. She had 2 litters due. One was due since last Wednesday and the other litter was due last Friday. She was supposed to call us to tell us when the puppies are born. Well, when my mom still has not heard anything by Saturday afternoon, she decided to call her to check. The lady told my mom that the puppies were running late and she was going to call us as soon as they were born. My mom did not want to feel like we were bothering her, she was just concerned about the safe arrival of the puppies. Here it is Wednesday, almost a week after my mom talked to her, and still no phone call back. I know the puppies had to be born by now. It is not like we were going to rush over there the second the puppies were born. We were going to wait at least a week, so everyone could get some rest. We are not calling her back again because we don't want her to think we are bugging her. I am just hoping she did not promise my mom a puppy over the phone and then not have any intentions of calling us back. Because I think it is wrong to get our hopes up for nothing. Because with 2 litters due, I would think we would have a chance of getting a puppy. I know I am just worrying for nothing. Big worrywart. I am just way too anxious. If this lady falls through, we still have 1 other lady in mind. Her yorkie is due New Years Eve. And we are second on the list for a female. (1 female is already promised to someone else) So, she would have to have 2 females in order for us to have one. You know I would be just as happy to have a male, if I could only convince my mom. She is the one so insistent to have a female. If it was a male, I would name him Chance. Please no bashing or negative comments. I am already depressed and grieving really bad right now with my first Christmas without my precious Lacey. I saw a yorkie on 7th Heaven Monday night, and cried for over 20 minutes.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!