View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Kdgd14
YT Addict

Default Getting Ready for Christmas... with PICTURES!!!

Today I decided was the day I was going to take Coco's Christmas photos and I thought they turned out pretty well. I set up different "stations", armed myself with her favorite treat (cheese), and got ready to shoot!
The first one is her waiting patiently to open her presents shot. For this one I just took a chair that she is trained to get up and lie down on. I covered it with a Christmas blanket that we got at Wal-Mart last year. (We have two of the same kind, plus the white one you see in the other shot.) Then I just took gift boxes and stood them up. As the final touch I took two rolls of gift wrap and put them off to the side. If this picture is used anywhere I am going to edit a border around it because you can see the window.
The second one is her "C'MON you got me all these prestents, NOW let me open them!!!!" picture. I took the other blanket we got from Wal-Mart and laid it out on the floor. Then I took almost all the gift boxes we had and laid them in a semi-circle. This one I think is my favorite. This one also needs a border edited around it.
The third and final one is her "UGHHHH Christmas" or "Christmas hectic-ness" shot. I took a mat/rug and set it on the floor. Then I took different wrapping papers and put it all around. I threw in a piece of garland and threw in red and green bows around. I wanted it to seem messy and represent all the craziness of Christmas, almost like the after math of Christmas. This one also needs a border, but I'm too lazy to edit them right now.
Am I crazy or has anyone started to take Christmas photos? I still need more once our decorations are set up and once the snow falls, but that hasn't happened yet... If you took Christmas pictures yet, post them please I would love to see them!!

Kdgd14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!