View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:00 AM   #4
Rachael x
Poppy's Mamma ♥
Donating Member

"We have yorkie and teacup yorkies for sale."

There is no such thing as a teacup yorkie and this shows that they are purposely breeding for tiny dogs which is unhealthy and cruel.

"We are located in Nebraska and are a family owned and operated dog-breeding business."

They say it is their business, in other words they are supporting their selves by making money off the back of their dogs. WRONG.

"Our facility and pens"

This sounds as if these pups are not kept in the family home but in a breeding facility, sounds more like a mill.

"We guarantee the puppy for ten days from the date of the purchase."

What happends after those 10 days? many illnesses take longer to show up.

"The buyer is responsible for all veterinarian charges after the date of purchase and for any shipping expense of the replacement puppy."

So if your pup gets sick after those 10 days YOU are responsible for the vet bills? that is totally wrong. And if your puppy should die you would also have to pay for the shipping expenses of the replacement pup? why if it is not your fault that the pup died?

"We Accept:
Visa / Mastercard / Discover
On-Site AND on the phone."

The fact that they would take payment from buyers by card, paypal AND over the phone without even meeting these people just shows that they care more about money then the dogs.

This site has red flags all over it, I also read on another thread you were looking for a dog with champion lines? I see no mention of that here.
I would run far far away from this one.

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!