View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #15
sugarmamma
Donating YT 18K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamers Mom View Post
Haven't been on line much as both Bruce and I have been under the weather since we came back from the cruise.

I need prayers for Bruce. Yesterday he was diagnosed with lung cancer.
Because of other health problems the surgeon said the surgery to remove the cancer (and they would also have to take some of the healthy tissue from his lung) may make his breathing problems worse.
And before the surgery could be done he would have to come off his Plavix, which his cardiologist will not allow him to do (last time a doctor took him off his Plavix he ended up in hospital after a couple of days without it).

So, they are setting him up for an appointment for a needle biopsy to determine which lung cancer it is, then they'll decide which oncologist he should see and whether it can be treated with chemotherapy or radiation.

I am having difficulty taking all this in. I have almost lost him a few times to his congestive heart failure, and now he has to deal with lung cancer.

Please, please if any of you smoke. Quit now!!!
Sylvia~ i dont know what to say I've become close to you and Bruce both over the last couple of months.The two of you have made sugar and me feel so welcome and special. I can never repay you for your kindness.

I will continue to pray for Bruce and you as well! Godspeed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!