View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
Lolasmom1211
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Tenderness - Right side

My little guy has had several bouts of either IBD or colitis and an episode of what we think was HGE in which we had to have an IV drip for 2 days, in the past few months...we've changed his diet and taken away all treats, etc...I have noticed in the last couple of days that he seems to have some tenderness on his right side above his belly, closer to his ribs. Not really pain when you touch it, more just tenderness. He will stop walking or running 3-4 times per day and stop and scratch in that exact same spot. There is no redness, no rash, no fleas...but when I touch him there he seems tender. He does not cry, but does flinch slightly when I touch or rub around it. Does this sound familiar or has anyone had this happen? We have been to the vet so often lately, I hate to go back and have them poke around again when everything else seems fine at the moment....although if there may be something inflamed inside, I hate to let that go. I know that dogs do not have an appendix - any other ideas? He is eating and running around like normal...Thanks!
Lolasmom1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!