View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 04:27 AM   #21
evab
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUsmom View Post
Well she's here! Our new little member of our family! Her name is Tinkerbelle, she's five lbs (if that) all fur and bones! She's a little blonde with gray all down her back. She came from Arkansas, and was found wandering the streets. She was put in a shelter and was rescued on the day she was scheduled to be PTS. I think she was a puppy mill dog, because she's very scared and acts like she's been stuck in a pen, by circling all over, especially when I put her in her crate to sleep at night. She's such a sweetheart, she's very friendly and loveable, and wants to cuddle all the time and give kisses. We picked her up in New Hampshire on Saturday night at 9:30pm after driving an hour from Central Massachusetts. As soon as they put her in my arms, I fell in love with her. She's so tiny! She slept on my lap all the way home, and had a bath as soon as she came home. She was pretty smelly and yucky from the transport up here. She came in a van, and had been on the road for three days. She smells so nice now and is so soft! She's recently been spayed, and they said she probably has had at least two litters. Her little nipples are swollen, like she recently has weaned her pups. I can't believe that someone would just "throw away" such a beautiful little girl. She wouldnt eat the dry kibble, we use, so I tried the wet version, of Natural Balance and she gobbled it down! She loves it. So I've been mixing it with the dry, trying to get her used to it. They said she'd been eating dry. Her breath is not very pleasant, although she had her teeth cleaned before she came, their as white as pearls, so I'll have to have our vet check that. She already started her wardrobe, seems this New England weather is quite a change for her, she's been pretty good, going outside, even though they said she wasnt housebroken, but her foster family was working on that with her. Her furbaby siblings are treating her wonderful and she doesnt seem to mind them at all! I am so glad that she found us and we are a part of her life now! She has a home where she is loved and is safe! Her pictures are below, one being with one of her new buddies RU. I hope to have her groomed once she's adjusted and calms down. She looks like she's been crying, with tear stains Oh she snores too!
You are amazing and such a kind act will surely repay you 100 fold. Bless you, I have tears streaming down my face, but it makes me so happy that there are caring people in the world, who open their hearts to take these poor little furbys in and give them a wonderful new start in life and a forever home. She is sooooo cute xxx bless her
evab is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!