View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 04:09 AM   #13
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Bentley is sooo freakin' adorable. He looks so soft and fluffy in your avatar!

I took a few pics myself of Jackson last year... just used our fireplace as the 'backdrop' I guess you'd call it, lol! Oh and the last one we went to Petco, it was a free one, so it kind of sucked and Jackson was miserable, lol.

PS, his hair was a mess in these!
Brittany -- your hearth & fireplace looks a lot like mine. Is your whole wall stone? Mine is and I have a time of it with that wall! I love your potted Christmas ornament trees! Shows up a LOT better than the pine needle trees I use in almost the same way. And of course Jackson looks amazing as always. He does not look his usual happy self though in the one with Santa, but still looks good! There is going to be a pet photographer at one of the local grooming shops at the end of this month. I am thinking of taking my crew down there. Just not sure if I could get all three to cooperate. Guess I better follow your example and do some trial runs at home. It would be easier to do the 2 yorkies as they are better with strangers than Candy (our Jack Russell). But I couldn't send out a card leaving her out. She is part of the family. I even thought about trying to photoshop her in! LOL! But I think if it does not work with the photographer, I should be able to get something usable at home.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!