View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Lola1331
Yorkie Yakker

Omg peeing on my bed!!!!! :[

soooo alice has started a habbit of peeing on my bed like 30 mins before i want to go to sleep. i have a rabbit who is in my bedroom and alice sleeps on my bed.... (not that i want her too). the reason she does is the fact that one day she decided that her crate wasnt good enough and she barked for 6 hours straight to get out. so because my bf wakes up at 5:30 to go to work every morning he cant have her barking all night. she only will sleep with us. but about a month ago alice has decided that she likes to pee on our bed.

the bed use to be on the floor and easy for her to get to. so i bought a tall bed hoping she couldnt jump on it to pee. well she figured out how to get on it after one day and started peeing again. so then i got her spayed thinking that it was hormones. but she is still peeing on the bed!!!!! what the H!!! i'm so frustrated. she doesnt pee on the bed while we are sleeping in it, just in the afternoon / night if i leave the bedroom door open. she wont sleep in her crate at night. but thats not really the issue because of what i said before.

do you guys think shes tring to mark her territory because the bun is in the room with us? do you think shes tring to dominate me and my bf? how can i stop this behavior. i only punish her if i catch her in the act. i tell her no and imidiately remove her from the room. i'm at my wits end with the peeing. last night it happened twice! when the bun was staying at a friends last week she didnt pee on the bed, but i dont know if that means anything.... please help anyone with any advice!!!

THANKS!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!