Thread: Huge Sale!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #8
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
I have lots of items for sale and have listed them on my website with pictures. Shipping is $2 for first item and .50 each additional. Pm me with questions or orders. Here's the link: Sale
Oh my gosh Connie, Yorkie Talk Family is always lucky to get to purchase a Connie Creation made by you for their furloves, what a Sale you have listed here. As I have said before your regular prices are so reasonable, being a sewer myself I just don't know how you do it.

I am surprised to see the items 57 through 61 were still available, I rechecked our girls measurements :-( Baby Blessing and Dollie Dae would love especially those little dresses with the roses on them they are beautiful, so wish they were their size, those are elegant and so feminine.

I love, love that little pink coat with the hoodie, but Prairie Bea is such a fuss button when it comes to clothing she is a no way, no how ain't gonna wear nuttin, grrrrrrr no way, Mommie :-) I know she means business. Denise said she was a little tigress, that she is.

Love and Hugs from us both,
Patti and Jack and girls.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!