View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #10
birdysmama
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default UD

Hey guys
There was no er vets open where we live the nearest one being 2 hours away. I would have taken her if I had senced more wrong but from the time the seizure was done which was maybe 30 seconds she was her old self except she was scared and tried to hide under the table I got her out right aWay and wraped her up and rocked her she ate food and water right away and took a nap as usual. We went to bed and everything also as normal she even got off the bed twice and I noticed her water all gone. She is even barking as normal at every noise its the weirdest thing. So now its morning and my reg vet is open but I haven't called because she is totally normal and my husband doesn't get paid till thurs and I don't even have enough money in the bank for even a reg vet visit bill. I have been trying to get a hold of my parents to borrow enough money for an emergency c section or other emergency should one occur. I'm still worried I'd feel more at peace taking her in but till I can borrow some money I'm just going to have to do my best. All I know is that my birdy is getting fixed asap
birdysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!