View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
birdysmama
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default please help my baby!

I want to die right now I'm so sad! I have a 4lb yorkie shihtzu she is 2 years old. She had her second heat and I thought it was done so we went on a play date with my friends yorkie poo (3lbs). I knew I should have waited longer but I didn't and that's my fault! But now she is 56 days pregnant. About 3 hours ago I felt her crawling on my legs as I was laying on the couch which is normal since she practially lives in my legs to stay warm. All of a sudden I herd this thump on the floor which seemed odd to me and I flew up. There was white foam all over and she was on her side kicking it lasted about a min maybe less it seemed like forever. I screamed her name and oh my god help her help her to my husband and she got up and she seemed normal but afraid because she went to hide under the table... I called her out because she had vomit all over her and I wanted to wipe her up with a warm cloth, I wraped her in a towel and started rocking her to sleep like I usually do. I was worried the impact hurt her babies. After a few mins I did feel movement in her tummy. I haven't left her side since but I did give her water and some cheese and she did eat and drink. Our local vet is closed till tomorrow please any advice, knowledge, experiance and support would be sooo much appreciated at this time god bless you all
birdysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!