View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My new rescue, His name is Max.

Well, We went to meet these two little yorkies this afternoon. It was a friend of mine, Bo (Mom to Hot Rod ). The girl that had the two yorkies, Did not want them any more ??? She put a post on Craigs List. She had a yorkie poo for $25.00. Once there I said to her, are you rehoming him (Max) she said no, I am taking him to the pound tomorrow. I said why? she said he is not good with Kids. So I said well, I do not have kids so this might work. WoW !! It did not take long to find out that this little guy not only did not like Kids but he was not a fan of strangers either. I went to pet him and he bit at me.I thought oh my,this will not work. Every time one of us went to touch him he would try to bite us. I said to Bo and Billie, we have to get this guy out of here as soon as possible. So home we came with two little pups. Billie took the female and I have the boy. Max. I could not imagine what was going to happen to my babies once I got home. I foster all the time, I had just not long ago had the yorkies and Maltese from the lower Eastern Shore that were taken from the old man that had all of the dogs. I was worried for my babies, Much to my surprise, I brought him in. took them out back, and I put him down, He just stood there while all 6 of mine checked him out. No signs of aggression at all. He let me touch him, pick him up, ect. I am just giving him his space. I do not get to close to him just yet, I did manage to put a band in his hair to get his hair out of his eyes. He had no problem. Between Bo and I, we will be looking for him his new home soon. But not until he gets fixed and a dental,and shots. By then he should calm down enough to be rehomed.I will see if Bo can put the pictures on here.So If anyone local is interested please let me know. thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!