View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I am going to go get a male yorkie to foster and to rehome

I got a call from a good friend of mine that runs a rescue. She said she was looking on the Washington DC Craigs List today and a lady was posting her two yorkies for sale for $25.00. She wanted me to take them because she knows I am a yorkie lover and I foster for a local rescue. Of course, I said yes. All I know is this woman that has them, 1 female- 4 lbs already had 2 litters. and a 8 lb. boy (the Daddy) She wants to find them a new home because she has two small children and she can not spend the time with them, like she would like too. I do not care if I had 75 dogs in my house I need to get those babies out of there and out of the hands of the wrong people. Within 20 min. I put a message on my vets answering service, They need to be fixed ASAP. Then I will be looking for the perfect home for him. As of now, she (my friend) is keeping the little girl.So I will have the boy. I always worked for a rescue I really did not get involved in the rehome fee. What is a fair rehoming fee for a yorkie? Other than my vet charges do I figure anything else in to the fee? I will post all the info on him once I get him home and learn a little more about him. Thanks for any info.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!