View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 05:30 PM   #15
BrookeB67
No Longer A Member

I apologize if I offended anyone, and I think your site is really nice- I was just under the impression that Juicy doesnt sell to online only retailers. In fact, they dont sell to evrey brick and mortar stores that show an interest either- they have a very strict application process including having to send pictures of your store etc. Maybe Im wrong- but this is just what my friend who is a rep in the Juicy showroom has told me. I myself wanted to carry Juicy when I had my established and busy online store, and even my friend who works for them couldnt sell to me because I was online only. I also know that the real ones dont come packaged with the plastic in the handle. The new 2005 models

Another rule of thumb- those selling several Juicy carriers on ebay arent authorized to do so (if they are selling many at a time), however there could be real ones being sold on ebay (from those who bought a real one and are reselling).

I was just trying to protect anyone who might be deciding to make the large investment. I just purchased one myself from Saks and I dont think there is anything wrong with fake carriers by the way. I just thought Id share the information that I knew from being in the pet industry, knowing a Juicy rep, and soon will be carrying Juicy stuff in my clothing store that I manage (still going through the very strict application process).

I probably shouldnt have said anything, but I know that spending almost $300 was a big deal and thought Id pass information I know about Juicy (while yours may very well be real, the pictures had some warning signs for me personally)
BrookeB67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!