View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
violet17
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you, he eats hypo-allergenic organic food from the vets. we had skin tests taken which show that the allergies are to pollens mite and mould. We give him the hypo allergic food just to help the digestion.
I think some people just don't understand how much you can love a dog and yorkies are so fun and loveable !! Thanks for all your kind words, i feel so much better having found people who love their dogs as much as i do !!!( actually i am not even an animal person a real wimp with big dogs terrified of cats but Alfie has really filled a place in our family, funny really !!)
When we bought him( he was 12 weeks old ) , we had been to see him at least 4 times, but actually the Alfie we brought home was not our chosen pup. Alfie came up to us and sat on my husbands lap and refused to get down and then got in our carry basket, it was like he had chosen us. i felt really weird as i was sure it was not our dog,the dog we had been visiting ( ok we did not have much experience) the seller said nothing, and i was in two minds to take him back when the seller came clean. He broke his front leg at 2months old and has a metal pin in that, i should have known then that he was fragile. He was sold to us as a 1.8 kilo dog but weighs in at 3k.9oog. his parents are cup winners, Both are half the size of alfie, i have heard that the Yorky company where we bought him has had bad press. i found out too late. i paid 1800 euros for him and waited 2 years to get the dog i wanted .hey ?? I guess he is the dog i wanted i just wish for him he did not have to suffer.
violet17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!