View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
Darlin Beauxs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default DB 33% off Sale Nov-12-15 & Special FB Offer!

Good Morning and TGIF! 8 orders totalling 76 bows went out this morning . I have been a very busy girl!

Just wanted to stop by and say ALL DARLIN BEAUXS will be 33% OFF Today thru Nov 15th, just enter code 33% at checkout,

Discount applies to store inventory only, Custom bows will be discounted at the YT rate of 25%

Also, does your Alligator Clip have the non-slip grip? Darlin Beauxs is now proud to offer Gripzies! on alligator clips for a small additional fee.

What are Gripzies! ? They are a small, matchstick sized layer of adhesive backed foam, that lines the inside of the clip. Clips treated with Gripzies have been Darcy tested, and her bow does not budge!

New customers, or those that have not ordered in the past 6 months are still eligible for a FREE BOW, which can be added to your order, but no purchase is necessary, shipping charges do apply.

Darlin Beauxs is also offering E GIFT CARDS Darlin Beauxs Dog Bows e-Gift Cards for the holidays, and for every $15 you purchase, I will give you $5 store credit to buy your own pup something

Check out what is new for November, lots of Christmas Bows New for November 2010

If you have any questions or need help ordering, just PM me or drop me a line at darlinbeaux@hotmail.com.

Thanks for Looking
Amy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG2183.JPG (64.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2187.JPG (65.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2178.JPG (65.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2154.JPG (63.0 KB, 0 views)
Darlin Beauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!