View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
kayi078
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
It appears they are going to give you a larger size, and then have you measure out individual doses, instead of the usual break open each dose and use the whole thing.

Actually, when I was using Frontline Plus, I was splitting a dose between two dogs. I felt liek if the same dose was good for 0-22 pounds, then splitting it between two 4-5 pound dogs was reasonable. The vet agreed with me. I see nothing wrong with splitting a large dose if that is the case. It might actually be better to get a smaller dose measured out with the syringe.

Check your Frontline that you are now using to see if it has an expiration date. The ebay site says there is no expiration. My Heartguard has an expiration but I don't have any Frontline around anymore. Seems odd that it would be good forever. But maybe???

There was a problem with counterfeit Frontline and Heartguard being sold. Don't know if this is legit or not. I would be leery about it. But since it is just flea protection, you could always try and see if it works. Now with any of the heartworm protection, I would not risk an ebay buy for that. I would buy from your vet or petmeds.
i dont see any heartworm pills on ebay since it needs prescription to buy..but TomTom is on interceptor and I want Frontline plus to prevent flea..i might go for the ebay one since its cheap and the feedback are gd.
kayi078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!