View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I have bought from them several times. Their quality is usually the same as most pet shops because they are a wholesaler that deals with many of the pet shops. A lot of times you can go locally and see the products that are in the Petedge catalog, usually for double what Petedge sells it for.

I just wasn't crazy about the Casual Canine brand hoodies. I see it at many of the pet stores too at twice the price. It is well put together but it was the shaping and utility that I did not like. As I mentioned with the hoodie -- I had trouble getting it on and off without feeling like I was squishing their head. The fabric was very thick though and the stitching was nicely done. For the price -- it is excellent. But I would get a size bigger to help with on and off. To be fair, I may have been spoiled with the made-to-order clothes I have bought from YT vendors. They always fit extremely well, because I send their measurements. So, the Casual Canine may be just fine.

I have bought toys, grooming supplies you name it and always been very happy with Petedge. They even have a lot of good deals with their carriers, strollers and larger items. If you buy less than $60 in the order, you have to pay a surcharge. That is because it is suppose to be a wholesale site. But it is not at all hard to come up with $60 when buying for our dogs! They "need" all sorts of things and Christmas is coming up!

Last edited by FlDebra; 11-11-2010 at 06:07 PM.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!