View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
Lorrainelola
YT Addict

Default Alfie drinking lots and now peeing on his bed.

Alfie is 13 months weighs about 4.5kg and is generally very healthy apart from a few months back when he was being sick and had very runny poo. T he vet said it was something he ate probably from the garden and he was given 3 injections and made a quick recovery.

The last 3 mornings I have come down to him to find pee on the floor, which is certainly not like him, especially on his bed. He has been house trained since he was about 4 or 5 months. He is also drinking alot and he's never been one for drinking much but its something I've noticed again the last few days.

In himself he seems ok, gets excited when someone comes in etc but he is also sleeping more. I am sat at the dining table and he is on my lap now, never done that before, he's asleep.

I have made an appointment with the vet and seeing her tomorrow afternoon. Of course my mind is racing and I'm thinking diabetes. When I was a child my parents had a dog that had diabetes but he was a bit overweight and was about 8 years old.

Can anyone put my mind at rest? Diabetes is something that old fatter dogs get isn't it?

Kind regards
Lorraine and Alfie x x
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!