View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #60
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Default New Pictures :)

Last night went extremely well considering she hasnt ever been in a kennel or a house for that matter. She never made a fuss at all and when I got up this morning to take turns letting the dogs out she didnt want to come out of her kennel. lol.. so I gave her some more time and when she whined I let her out. She doesnt like it outside very long before she is whining at the door to come back in. ( we have a fenced in yard off our back door). Its alittle chaotic around here right now but Im sure in a few days it will settle down. At this moment Im putting all of the dogs and cats away so I can give her time to roam the house, check out her new surrondings etc. She loves it. She likes the garbage can too... My beagle is still going nuts at times and barks like a mad woman but she is waggin her tail at the same time. Anyways, here some new pics that I took this morning of her, one is with my son, (red shirt) and the other one is with the son of who I got her from. They love that she is in the house and no longer barks to keep them up.. She still has that orange collar but we will get her a new one as well as a harness this weekend. The girl needs to learn to walk on a lead...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!