View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
motomomma317
YT Addict

Default moto made the paper

Every other month our local paper runs a section in the paper about local pets. On a whim I sent in a photo of Moto. Never really gave it a second thought till I got about a dozen phone calls telling me they saw Moto in the paper. At first I had totally forgotten I sent the photo in and was wondering how they got a photo of my dog. So I went and checked the paper and low and behold there he was on the FRONT page. To say I was proud was an understatement. For the next few days people that know us commented they had seen Moto in the paper. Moto makes the trip every day with me to pick my son up from school and has made friends with a lot of the kids and their parents. I had mom's tell me they had his photo hanging on the fridges in their homes. Of course all this notoriety has gone to his head and he only gives kisses if rewarded with treats.
I am attaching the photo I sent into the paper. We had taken him out to my father in laws farm for the first time. He was in aww of all the animals and when I took the photo he was trying to figure out what the noise was coming from the pig pen. BTW he's not a fan of pigs.
Attached Thumbnails
moto made the paper-100_0535-2.jpg  
motomomma317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!