Thread: Vet problems
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
LovingSchatzie
Yorkie Yakker

Default Vet problems

Yesterday I took my eight month old Chi to the vet to get a certificate saying that she is healthy enough to go on an airplane with me on Thursday. And she ways. But in the exam room the vet had asked me for Melly's rabbie certificate and I had all her papers and he told me everything was perfect and I was ready to go. So driving home I was looking over the certificate and where it says proof of rabies ( it also said in parenthesis "important") there was nothing filled out, so we turned around and went back.

When we got there I asked them what had gone on and they said that they figured I would fly with the certificate ( they never told me this) and that since they did not give Melly the shot(was done in Arkansas) that they would not fill that part out. Then they told me that they wanted to give her another rabie shot, even though she was not due for another one for another 4 months, so I went home and found more papers, even the old certificate that I had used to fly. So today I am going back to show them every piece of paper work that Melly has, and I am not going to let them give her another shot.

Does anybody have any comments or suggestions that might help. Or just piece of mind, cause anything helps. Thanks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!