View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
viviansnickers
Snick&Viv= BFF
Donating Member

Love Adding another pup to cure Sep. Anxiety??

Many of you know my lil Snickers. I went back to teaching again in Sept after the summer and since then his Separation Anxiety has returned. Snickers will poop and pee in the house b/c he is so stressed. We have tried many things but have come to the realization that we need to contain him again. So the baby playpen will be coming out again so he can be in a space and hopefully will not go potty.

I just hate going backward...but I know I have to. I almost feel sometimes the playpen is worse b/c he knows once we put him in, we are leaving (he knows even if we leave in there while we are home, he knows our clothing, movements etc)

I wanted to ask if any of you with multiples have cured your pup with Sep Anxiety when adding another to the family. I have always wanted 2 dogs but have also heard that Snickers needs to be trained properly b/c the new doggy will take after Snick. Many people have told me a brother for Snick would/could help him a lot.

Snickers is AMAZING at his dog nanny's home. When she leaves him home alone at her home with her dogs, he never pees or poops. He is such a lover and just always wants to be with other people/dogs.

Any suggestions are welcome...
Thanks-
Snick & Viv
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!