View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 09:48 AM   #15
YorkyKids
Currently Suspended!

Her pups all looked healthy, happy, and well cared for. I am so happy your puppy is healthy! And he is really cute!
And yes I agree this breeder does seem to go the extra mile in order to present healthy, happy and well cared for dogs. But you say "4 of her yorkies greeted" you at the door. Did she say where the other 40 to 50 Yorkies live? According to AKC records this woman has owned or bred over 40 "breeding Yorkies" (see names below). So where are the others living? She also states she is a USDA licensed breeder. I can tell you USDA does not allow dogs to live in ones home. It will be and has been written up by the inspectors in the past. She does not give a health guarantee because maybe that could be a financial problem for her. She used to breed under the name Sugarhill Yorkies. See this website http://sugarhillyorkie.homestead.com/ I know her partners name also. So now she has branched out on her own for what reasons we do not know. i.e. bad inspections, animal cruelity, we just do not know these answers. But it is a common practice for puppy producers to move on to a different location or change their kennel name when found to be in valiation of some animal regulation. Not saying that's what happened in this case at all. Just bringing forth the possibility. Websites "can" be deceiving. I know because I spend a lot of time investigating puppy sellers' websites and exactly what is behind the "pretty pages". Sometimes it's not very pretty at all. I just do not think it's proper to put forth this breeder as a simple home breeder with 4 dogs. Maybe that's how she presented herself. The questions I ask are legitimate questions to ask about any breeder which deserve answers....in my humble opinion!

So where on her 30 acres do you suppose these Yorkshire Terriers live?
The names below were found in the AKC records (all names appeared in 2003 or 2004):
Fantasy's Ariel, Fantasy's Bold Hero, Fantasy's Boomerang, Fantasy's Cairo CC, Fantasy's Cajun Spice, Fantasy's Call Me Sir, Fantasy's Chasing A Dream, Fantasy's Chasing My Heart, Fantasy's Chicago Hope, Fantasy's Cinnamon, Fantasy's Contessa, Fantasy's Dundee, Fantasy's Ginger, Fantasy's Gypsy Rose, Fantasy's Indigo Blu, Fantasy's Jade, Fantasy's Jaci, Fantasy's Jo-Jo, Fantasy's Joy N' Jubilation, Fantasy's Kizzy, Fantasy's Maggie May, Fantasy's Martini, Fantasy's Mickey Blu, Fantasy's Miss Arkansas, Fantasy's Miss Zoie, Fantasy's Moonlight Serenade, Fantasy's Princess, Fantasy's Sensational Lady, Fantasy's Tequilla Sunrise, Fantasy's Vegas, Fantasy's Victoria, Fantasy's Wells Fargo, Summy-Voor Cecilia, York-Tilly of Queens Royal, York-Tendy of Queen's Royal, Elizabeth's Little Lulu, Bovays Lil Richy Rich, Smith's Pebbles III, Sun Shine XXXVIII, Sugarhills Daisy Mae, Sugarhills Good As Gold, Sugarhills Lakota, Sugarhills Rags To Riches, Sugarhills Sweet Brandywine, Rocky's Toby
YorkyKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!