View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Omg A Ghostly Photo....................and others..

I was snapping a few pics earlier and got an eerie one of Toby......
A Ghostly Photo....................and others..-pb060275-resized.jpg I assure you, he is alive and well, but in this particular picture he looks like a ghost. Not sure how it happened to end up looking like this; he was spinning in a circle and I don't think I had the flash on is the only explanation I have for it. Very strange.

While I'm at it (and I can't believe I didn't post this picture the day I got it), I learned a week or so ago that it IS possible to get a picture of my Fab Five all together!!! I was shocked & thrilled to capture picture this picture and even better that it really didn't take a whole lot of effort either. Just got them up there, shook a little jar of treats, and called their names. Ahhhh, it was a good day!A Ghostly Photo....................and others..-10-24-my-fab-five-resized.jpg

Also may have forgot to mention/show to all of you that Hannah (my female biewer) won first place at Pet Smart's halloween costume contest. She was dressed in a pumpkin witch costume; I think everyone liked the fact that her coloring matched her dress & hat.....A Ghostly Photo....................and others..-10-23-hannah-wins-1st-place-pumpkin-witch-website.jpg

And finally, granted this picture is really bad (camera phone, no glasses, taken from about 20-30 feet away), but upon returning home from breakfast this morning, we found a hawk feasting on his catch smack dab in the middle of our back yard. I've pointed out the figure of the hawk in the photo; the bits of white on the ground by him are feathers from the bird of some sort that he had caught. We got into the yard (maybe 10 feet away) before he flew off with his bloody prize in his talons.A Ghostly Photo....................and others..-1106000938.jpg
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!