View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Looks more like @$400 for mutts. They are mixing anything at all. Some of the parents are mixes. There is only one pup on the two pages listed for Yorkies and Yorkie mixes that looks like a yorkie to me, and since the other pups looks so far off I would not be interested in that one either. I know that sounds heartless to the poor little cuties that still need homes regardless. But, when you give people like that a dime, you are contributing to the problem. You have to just close the page and walk away. If you feel moved to do something, donate to a rescue (where many of these dogs may wind up if they are lucky, mills if they are not) or send a donation to one of the groups fighting to close puppymills. There are no financial short cuts to owning a quality yorkie. No one who is raising these precious little ones can do it right and sell the pups for $400!!! You won't break even at that even with large litter. There are lots of quality breeders here on YT --- find one and feel secure, knowing you are buying from a conscientious breeder who puts her pups first.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!