View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
stacyluvherpups
Yorkie Talker

Unhappy took bad advice...can use some good advice

Hi everyone!

one of my two boys has pancreantitis As i have had a hold on it for the most part, there are times he sneaks by me and runs outside to eat all the vegetation. followed by that comes the usual vomiting,bloating,crying,whining and restlessness......Of course nothing pains me more than to see my babies suffer. I remembered a friend told me she gave her smll breed half of a percocet and it treated her dog very well. I prob gave my boy not even half (left over from a surgery a couple mo ago) and as a result he slept for 30 min but woke up even worse than before. He may just becoming more ill from his flare-up or did i poisin my boy? He is awfully listless and whiny..

I appreciate any stories or advice. I do hope i did not offend anyone with my ignorance. I feel so stupid and i cant believe there is not more on this on the internet. the only stuff i found was very vauge. Maybe i am the only dummy stupid enough. my boys are my life! i would move mountains for them. Max and i appreciate your feedback!! thanks
stacyluvherpups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!