View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
RUsmom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I think like most stores, The Christmas Tree Shops are different all over the country. I must say they have expanded, they used to be just Massachusetts, they originated on Cape Cod. Then I know they started moving around New England. A few years ago they were bought out by Bed and Bath and their quality has gone down hill a bit. They sell nice things at a very low price. But the pet section in regards to their clothes, well it's not superior, but the little bath robes I got were OK and cute for $2.50, kind of like the Target T shirts. My store doesnt usually stock a lot of clothes, but they must have just gotten in winter things. They had a cute fleece black and white coat with silk lining, bath robes in pink and blue and a few other dresses. Like any place you have to hit it just right! I think they do a lot of their stocking on Thursdays! I happen to love the Christmas Tree Shop, I get a lot of things for the house there for holidays. There motto is "just you just love a bargain" lol!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!