View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Fromm Grain Free Surf & Turf Review

Fromm Family Foods - Four-Star Grain-Free Surf & Turf for dogs

Can I just say how much we LOVE this stuff. The local dog boutique recommended the switch from Innova, which we had used for a while and I was marginally happy with (so I thought) but wow, this stuff is great!

Loki has lost almost a whole pound - he was a bit overweight, mostly because he just a lazy lump who loves food - but he has lost weight on this food and looks great.

Sam has always been skinny but they both porked out when we used other grain free (Evo, Orijen) products. She has remained her petite, trim self AND she has stopped her occasionally pooping-in-the-house accidents. I think this food just moves through her system better. They are both otherwise house-trained, ask to go out, etc. But before, if she didn't poop before bed she would sneak off in the middle of the night and poop. So the solution was me keeping track to make sure she went after dinner and if not, standing outside for 20+ minutes at night watching/walking her to make sure she went before bed. Well, for whatever reason, we are on our 3rd bag of this stuff and she has only had 1 accident. Nothing else has changed, so I have to credit this. It must be easier to digest or something.

The shop owner told me it has a similar number of calories per cup so you don't have to cut back on the amount of kibble like you do with the other grain free products. That makes sense. Otherwise I think it's just higher quality. They both seem to really like it. It smells strong, but it smells like meat and fish.

I pay about $13 for a small bag that lasts about a month, so it's not too expensive either!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!