View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
tmorrow26
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Molly is pooping on furniture!

Ok so we have had sweet Molly for about 4 months. She is almost 10 months old. For the whole time we have had her she has never went to the bathroom on the furniture until recently She was spayed and then about a week later she started peeing on the bed and once on the couch. We thought she had a bladder infection because she was also going outside more than normal. She acted like she couldn't help it because after she would do it, she would look so ashamed. She is not the type of dog to do this out of spite. Well, after a round of antibiotics, she has went back to her normal schedule of going outside which is usually only 2-3 times per day but now she is pooping on the furniture! Once on the bed....and then the other night I was sitting on the edge of the couch and looked behind me and there is a nice little suprise waiting for me Yuck! It's like she is a toddler too busy playing to go potty or something. Why is she doing this after doing so well for so long? Is it normal for behavior to change after spaying? She used to wake me up at night to go out but now she just lets it go on the bed! She won't go in her expen at all, but our bed is fair game! I am going crazy. I swear she knows it is wrong because after she does it, she hides in shame.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!