View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Darlin Beauxs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default FREE Gift with E-Card Gift Purchase, Nov Sales & More!

Hi everyone, I am pleased to report I am OUT OF THE HOSPITAL and BACK IN BUSINESS! Four orders went out this morning, and I will be working all of today to get back on track, so if you have an order pending from me, please know you will have it ASAP. I am feeling a million times better and it feels so good to be back in a normal routine!

Here are Novembers Sales:

33% off all Christmas Bows code SANTA
33% off all Autumn Elegance Bows code FALL

New customers are still eligible for a free bow, which makes a great add in for a GE package.

Also, E-gift cards are available for purchase in the store, in denominations of $5 or more. (Keep in mind shipping is $3). This would make a great add-on to your GE package, as your buddy could choose the bows to match outfits, or order custom items.

AS AN ADDED BONUS, you will receive $5 store credit for every $15 you purchase in e-gift cards!!! This offer will be good thru Christmas.

Don't forget Darlin Beauxs has the Alligator Clips with the Gripzies! Non-Slip Grip! I have heard nothing but positive reviews from the Yt'ers who have purchased them so far, and I love them for Darcy!

Last but not least, here are some pictures of the newest Christmas Bows, which should be in my store and available for purchase this evening (they can all be purchased separately).

Thanks so much!
Amy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG2112.JPG (59.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2111.JPG (61.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2103.JPG (103.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2102.JPG (55.5 KB, 0 views)
Darlin Beauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!