View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Yayyyy Happy!!!! I'm so happy for Happy. I know exactly how you feel about Happy. Brandi is my first dog ever (I've always own cats...or more like they've always own me)but somehow this 5lb bundle of joy has change my life completely for the better. I am a more relaxed and content person because of her. I can say without a doubt that I need her probably more than she needs me. Brandi and Happy have the same background so I am rooting for Happy.

One other note. My beautiful spoiled little girl is now a bonafide Diva. When I first bought her home she was so grateful and thankful, now two yrs later, I've created a monster . She want from an attitude of gratitude to an attitude of entitlement. She now believes I exist soley for her as does my cat! So when Happy is feeling better, he will be taking you for granted and bossing you around just like Brandi does to me(she wakes me up in the middle of the night to get in a bed she is quite capable of getting in without my assistance). It's okay though because I promised her that as long as she is with me, she will live the life of a diva especially since the first 7 yrs of her life was so horrible.

Last edited by yavenay; 11-04-2010 at 09:22 AM.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!