View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 09:56 PM   #3
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default car seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieZoo View Post
Oh can you post a pic of the car seat? Thanks!
I wish I knew how to do that kind of thing. I do not know how to post anything. I got them from csnstore.com. They have a clearance section, so I put in dog car seat, it showed me a lot of different ones, the two I got were both Pet gear, one was grey with two tethers,it sits on the seat and the seat belt goes under the car seat. The other one is black with one tether. What it said was they were returned so I can not return them. They are perfect. If I can figure out how to post things I will be glad to show the seats. You have to keep checking that website because when I checked they had 3 so i put one in my cart not knowing they are back up for sale in 30 minutes if you do not buy them with in 30 minutes. So keep that in mind. So I quickly went in and purchased both because I need 5. I can let you know if I find any more if I see it before you. I need 2 deeper ones this time. Just let me know if you need any info
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!