View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
Fatalivy
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanm1963 View Post
Well, I can say my dog who will be two is 100% house trained and has been since about 9 months old, I have to say that she never has been able to " tell" me she needs to go out, I kind of just know by her actions. She will sometimes sit and stare at me, jump up and keep giving me kisses. No Bell ever worked for me either, she wont bark or scratch the door so I will keep an eye on this thread.
For me its just my daily routine, up at 6 outside, quick pee, back in the house she eat breakfast.. around 9 am we go for a walk or go out in the yard and play ball, she will poop then ( somedays) , throughout the rest of the day I take her out every 2 hours or so, she eats dinner at 4 and we go for a walk every night at 7 , she always poops on that walk...
I think I have seen this by many yorkie people, they just sort of " know" when their dogs have to " go"
How lucky to even get clues from your little girl. I envy you. Mason doesn't sniff, walk in circles,bark, stare, etc that would indicate he has to go. We are on a schedule, so all the times that he does his business outside, is just because of the schedule I've created for us. So, today when he pooped on the carpet, I must say, I was not with him. I work downstairs and he went upstairs to my bedroom after going outside, which is where he chooses to hang out during the day and at the top of the stairs is where his gift was. However, he has done it right under my nose in the kitchen, while I was cooking and talking with my kids and hubby. No shame in his game. LOL.
Fatalivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!