Thread: Please help!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #32
Woogie Man
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoRkIeMoMmY92 View Post
I thank you for your advice but I think it is down right disrecpectful for someone to say unless the breeder is in ICU or the graveyard when her nephew a dear friend of my mother and a man I grew up aroud has less than 2 weeks to live and I know that for a fact since I have been there to see him and she does not want to leave 5 week old puppies home from day to night without any care because she is the only family he has left so thanks for the advice but I dont think this site is for me if that is how people are going to talk.
I understand how you feel, but don't let one comment get your dander up when the advice you've been given is unanimous. What Pat was expressing is just how there is no good reason to 'get rid of the pups' at this time. If the breeder feels that she must be with her nephew, it is still her obligation to keep these pups together and with their Mom until a suitable time for them to be placed. Rather than getting offended, why not think of a way to assist her in dealing with the pups and Mom at this time? Does she not have friends (you, your Mom, for example) that could come over to help out?

No matter what you think of this site, if you take on the challenge of a 5 week old pup, you will need the advice of members here to get you through it. But what of the other pups? Who will they go to and do these people have the experience and knowledge to ensure the pup's survival and whether it thrives or not?

It is a VERY bad idea to let these pups go at this time and I think you could be the most help by assisting with the care of the litter and Mom rather than by taking on one pup.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!