View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:52 AM   #15
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
this is what i usually use on morgan now. i picked up a sample box at a show last year with 10 12oz bottles of different types. i've used them all on morgan. right now we're using the hypo and remoisturizer cause i'm in a coconut mood lately. smells so good.

i also use minksheen in between sometimes, especially during the spring and fall when flean and tick season is crazy here.
I do love the Espree products. I just saw they have a natural insect repellent formula too. I may have to order a bottle of that and compare to the Minksheen. I bought a gallon of the Minksheen and it has lasted FOREVER! It takes such a small amount, it is quite a bargain too. The Espree products wind up being very economical as well, because of using such a small amount to get luxurious results. I prefer the thick formulations over the watery types.

Mine have the silky coats but I had a female that had a modified silk coat, as best as I can figure anyway. It looked silky but was very thick and when she was young it sort of puffed out instead of laying flat like Ben's. The Espree and Minksheen worked well on both types.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!