View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 03:16 AM   #14
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I like Minksheen, although I am not crazy about the smell -- I always thought I could smell the marigold in there. I do love the natural insect repellent it has. I have not used any Frontline for over a year and no bugs! I love the smell of Cranberry Fields, like oatmeal cookies! It also left their coats shiny and silky. I liked Pet Silk and Fluffy Puppy too. I LOVE Espree products: the Natural Coconut Hypoallergenic shampoo and the Silky Show Shampoo as well as the Luxury Remoisturizer (conditioner) -- they all leave them looking great and smell nice too. Espree has SO MANY different shampoo formulations, I bet you could find one that worked great for your pup! Take a look here: Espree moisturizing shampoo - Shop sales, stores & prices at TheFind.com just to get an idea at how many choices they offer. They will send you samples too! Best to call them and tell them what you need and ask for samples to a few of the shampoo fomulations they recommend. They are a great company to work with!

I use Minksheen most of the time. (Using conditioner after Minksheen is still okay but it might interfere with the natural insect repellent). Then I use Espree or one of the others I have on hand occasionally when I am wanting a different smell. I would say I use the Minksheen at least 3 out of 4 shampoos.
this is what i usually use on morgan now. i picked up a sample box at a show last year with 10 12oz bottles of different types. i've used them all on morgan. right now we're using the hypo and remoisturizer cause i'm in a coconut mood lately. smells so good.

i also use minksheen in between sometimes, especially during the spring and fall when flean and tick season is crazy here.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!