View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #5
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I use Minksheen. I tend to think Jackson is a 'modified' coat in between silky and cottony. Because he's certainly not cottony and fluffy at all, but his coat also doesn't lay flat when longer, it just kind of curls.

Anyways, I really am happy with Minksheen for the most part. Some don't like the smell, it can be pretty strong when bathing them... it's got a cologne type smell. But I LOVE it because I like strong smells on my dog so he smells good for a few days. It also makes him super soft and really shiny! It also has bug repellent which is really nice.

I'm always looking for new shampoo's though because Minksheen is running low and I don't know if I want to pay for shipping, etc, again. I'd like to find something locally. I have heard great things about Cranberry Fields, never used it though.
I am right there with you. I really hate paying for shipping too that is why I haven't bought it yet. I wish I could find something locally too. I am the type of person that when I want it I want to go to the store and get it. I am not very patient waiting for it to ship! I wish I had more options here too.. There isn't alot available unfortunetly, unless I buy from petsmart and petco.. And our specialty dogs stores sell more food products then grooming supplies.
LuvTaycieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!