Thread: Prayers needed
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #1
shoefelmeyer
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Prayers needed

Hi everyone.

Had a call Sunday evening. My oldest daughter and my 5 year old Grand Daughter were in a very serious car accident that evening. Both air flighted to local hospitals in Cincinnnati. Childrens Hospital and University Hospital.

Things are not good.

Very thankful my 11 year old Grand Daughter was not in the car. She would not be alive due to where she would have been sitting in the car.

I finally was able to go get some sleep late last night. Been up since 8 AM Sunday morning.

Daughter made it thru surgery late last night. Grand Daughter still not doing all that well.

I am so devastated from all of this. I am now legal guardian of both Grand Daughters. My daughter if she makes it thru all of this will end up in a rehab facility for many months.

Will need to move my Grand Daughters up to where we live, enroll in school and continue medical care at Childrens Hospital 20 minutes from our home near Columbus Ohio. Hoping we can get my daughter moved to a rehab near our home also. That is our hope and plan atleast, if my daughter approves. Otherwise the family will be separated and won't be able to see their Mom.

Social workers at both hospitals will be talking with me today to make decisions.

This is so stressful and I am so heartbroken.

Missing my little "Princess" too.... as she is such a great comfort to me.

I was not sure where to post this since I still have a few more packages to send out of shirts ordered that I had bought from Target. In fact bought ALOT more shirts and found ALOT of sweaters too, on Saturday. So if anyone is still looking for these cute shirts, sweaters and coats.... I bought mostly XS and Small sizes. I did not sell may of the Medium shirts so those will go back soon if not sold. Did not buy any Medium sweaters unless I bought some by mistake on Saturday.

Anyone that has not received your shirts yet, I had planned to take these this weekend to the Post Office since I had a GI procedure Wednesday and Thursday. Now things are just slightly delayed but I will be mailing out either today or tomorrow when I leave the hospital again to get rest.

Please pray for my Daughter and Grand Daughters, family too.

Thank you.

Sharon

shoefelmeyer@earthlink.net
shoefelmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!