View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 07:44 PM   #2
artie merlino
YT 500 Club Member

Default Small Female Yorkie available Now!

I just purchased a 7 week old Female Yorkie, my Breeder has one Female left!
Unfortunately she is in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. You might be able to work something out for the shipping. If you look at my Photo Gallery under Artie Merlino or if you look up Abigail Merlino, there are pictures posted. The reason I am mentioning this is; she is only selling her for $1,000.00 she might charge you $250.00 or less for shipping? The mother is gorgeous 7lbs. Blonde & Silver very silky/soft coat, straight back, straight teeth, AKC. Registered with Champion Bloodlines on both sides of the Parents. The father is 5 lbs. same characteristics as the mother, only smaller. This Female is the smallest in the litter she should be about 4-5 lbs. full grown. I purchased Abigail this past Monday they were 7 weeks old, she was the largest one and should be about 6 lbs. They are wormed/1st set of shots, tails docked and dewclaws are removed.
They are very healthy and well groomed and their ears are already starting to stand. She is ready to go now, if you are interested you can e-mail me?
This is a great price for the quality of this litter, they were all stunning!
Sorry if I seem like I'm rambling on, I just wanted to give as much information as possible. I know if this Breeder was in New York or Boston she could easily charge alot more $$$! I was searching for the past 6 months, I as very Lucky to find her. I feel like I got a $3,000.00 dog for a $1,000.00 what a deal!
I did pay that price for my male and I swore I would never do it again....price does not garuntee quality, but luckily for me he was well worth every penny.
Hope this helps you out? Otherwise Good Luck!
artie merlino is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!