View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
Pateut
Senior Yorkie Talker

I am so sorry for your loss! My experience is with my brother and his dogs. He had two black labs, Mab, the oldest and then Sab which was a rescue dog. Mab became ill and died suddenly. Sab had not been the same, he was mopey, he wouldn't go outside without my brother being there. My brother said at the time he wouldn't get another dog because he didn't ever want to have to go through that again. I stayed over at his house one night and brought Celine, my brother loved her. I told him how wonderful she was. Sab was interested but stand offish and she is so much smaller than a lab. Anyway long story short, he got a yorkie. I agreed to take her and potty train her and bring her to him on weekends. At first Sab wasn't sure what to think, then I swapped it for Skye only coming to my house on the weekend. Now? Sab protects her like no other. Skye sleeps on his back, if my brother is putting a bow in her hair and she complains Sab gives my brother a hard time. Sab looks like a totally different dog now, he holds his head up high, he is playful again it has been the most awesome experience. And my brother? He is so bonded to her, he calls her his little Diva So yes, to me from the sounds of it your baby seems depressed. We really didn't realize how much it affected Sab until recently when we saw the big turn around. I wanted to show a picture but I can't figure out how to attach it to here.
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Petra/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Petra/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Petra/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 73708_170824082929264_100000050195407_599572_196226_n.jpg (73.4 KB, 20 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!