Thread: Ecoli
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:10 AM   #13
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolos mom View Post
Are you still Breeding? If so I would stop until you solve the problem. Please take your baby to the vet, this is a deadly bacteria that will kill her and possibly you and your family. Another thing, how do you store your dog food? You can buy dispensers at Walmart that will keep the food sealed for freshness. Do not use home remedies for this deadly bacteria. For the sake of your Yorkies and your family please do what your vet says.
I am not breeding right now. I want to pare down my dogs to a manageable number so that I can care for them alone. I am not making enough money on them to pay someone to come in and help me and I never wanted it to get that big. It is hard fighting my husband, he wants to keep them ALL.

It takes about 3-4 days to empty a bag so we don't bother putting it in another container. I think what happened was for a period of about 4 days it rained and my daughter didn't cover the food in the outside cages. She let them out in the yard and only put dry food on top of the wet food.

I am using the antibiotics and any other meds the vet gives us but I do believe in home/herbal remedies. Most home/herbal rememdies are simple and won't hurt when added along with the medicines.
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!